At Belron, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed responsively so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of up to 1440 x 900 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- Where interactive presentations are used, image based alternatives with descriptive alternative tags are available.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.