1. ACCESS TO THE PORTAL/ ELIGIBLE USERS
Access to the Portal is restricted and permitted only for eligible users who must be authorized managers or employees of franchisees of Belron who are contractually bound by qualified confidentiality obligations as stipulated in the respective (master) franchise agreement and who have obtained individual login credentials directly from Belron.
You ensure that all data provided for creating an account to access the Portal, is true and accurate and will be kept up to date. Login credentials must be kept confidential at all times and may not be shared with anyone (whether internal of external).
2. AVAILABILITY OF THE PORTAL
Belron reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service it provides on the Portal without notice. Belron shall not be liable if for any reason the Portal is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Belron may restrict access to the entire Portal or parts thereof, due to planned or unplanned downtime for service or maintenance work.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Belron®, the Belron® device, Carglass® and the device, Autoglass®, Glass Medic®, O’Brien®, Smith & Smith®, Apple Auto Glass®, Lebeau Vitres d’Autos®/Lebeau Auto Glass®, Duro®, Speedy Glass®, Safelite® and Auto Glass Specialists® are trademarks of Belron Group S.A and its affiliated companies.
All text, graphics, user & visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on this Portal is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Belron Group S.A. and its affiliated companies, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and other intellectual property rights, as well as unfair competition laws.
The Portal contains confidential information and trade secrets. No part of the Portal and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed or modified in any way for any purposes other than the purposes for which you have been granted access by Belron.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
No representations or warranties are made concerning the completeness or accuracy of information contained in the Portal. The content of the Portal is provided for information purposes only and does not offer any professional advice, including legal or financial advice and may not be relied upon for such purposes without consulting a local advisor.
The Portal is provided “as is” and will be updated from time to time at Belron’s sole discretion. Franchisee and its employees are liable for the use of this information. Belron does not warrant that the information complies with the laws of the country of the franchisee.
To the extent permitted by law, Belron hereby expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Portal or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Portal or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Portal and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. PRIVACY / DATA PROTECTION
For information regarding the use and processing of personal in connection with the Portal, please refer to the Privacy Notice.
7. NETWORK SECURITY
You must not misuse the Portal by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Portal, the server on which the Portal is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Portal. You must not attack the Portal via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Portal is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute in respect thereof shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.